Friday, July 13, 2007

Home and Back again

Well, I'm finally back from my three week hiatus from University and I'm now currently back in Australia waiting for semester to start. During the holidays, I went home to Brunei. It was especially fun as i got to see my family and my little 5 month old nephew who I haven't seen since he was born. He is such an adorable and cheerful baby and is so cuddly.

I spent the whole holidays bumming around and practically doing nothing except sleep, eat and go out with my mum. Although I did have to spend a few days helping to look after my sick nephew. Poor kid was really ill with stomach flu and had a pretty high fever that just wouldn't go down, even with paracetamol. Finally, the doctor gave him an antibiotic shot and ibuprofen and after a day, presto, he was ok.

Other than that, nothing much interesting has happened except that my brother treated us to a lovely dinner at spaghettini's which us a lovely italian restaurant back home. The occasion was that he had gotten a good pay rise. Well props to you bro and congrats.

1 comment:

Scrapper-holic said...

Missing you kiddo! The house so quiet without you and no one around for me to order about!! hehe. When are u coming home next?